Transcript Request Form

Current high school students and former students of Surry County Schools may use this transcript request form. Transcripts will only be released to university, college, or educational programs. Proof of identity is required for release of personal and confidential information to individuals.  Questions? Please call Regina Richardson at 336/353-9903 ext. 154.


Select the items that apply, and then let us know how to contact you.

I will pick up the transcript personally

Send sealed transcript to specified program

Have someone contact me

Name as on school records:

School Last Attended:

Date of Birth:

Name & Address of specified program to which transcript should be sent: