Student Transfer Procedures
- All requests for initial reassignment for the next school year must be submitted annually between April 1 and June 1 prior to the beginning of the next school year.
- Athletic participation will not be considered a hardship.
- No more than one reassignment request per student will be granted each year.
- Approved reassignment request are for one year only; subsequent transfers must be requested each year, per child.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from school for reassigned students.
- A decision regarding a student reassignment request will be made by July 1 each year. Parents will be notified of the decision by July 15.
- The Board of Education panel, at its discretion, may consider additional documentation regarding the request for reassignment.