Transcript Request Information

  • All Surry County Schools transcripts, record requests, and education verifications are now processed electronically.  Please follow these simple directions:

    • Transcript Request Information - click on link to website
    • Make the appropriate selection under the "Select to Get Started" section
    • Complete the requested student information, your payment method, and your e-signature

    Please contact the Student Services office at 336/353-9903 with any questions.