2018 Walker Morgan ScholarshipCriteria:
Deadline: May 31, 2018Award Amount: $2,500Application: Only online applications will be accepted. The application can be found at https://www.walkermor
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in high school and plan to graduate before July 1, 2018, or be enrolled in college.
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Applicants or direct family members must have been personally affected by an injury of some type.
gan.com/#scholarship-applicati onWinning Applicant: Judging for this scholarship will take into account three factors:
The scholarship winner will be notified via email or a telephone call. There will be an announcement made as well on the Walker Morgan LLC Facebook page and blog.
- Academic achievements.
- Achievements outside of school.
- The written response to the question.
The Fisher-Matthews-Misenheimer "Spirit to Learn" Foundation, Inc. will provide a $500 scholarship to a deserving high school senior who has faced exceptionally difficult personal and/or family circumstances. Theses challenges will have imposed extraordinary responsibility on the student. The applicant must have a strong desire to attain higher educational goals and haave applied and been accepted at any community college, college or university in the state of North Carolina. The Scholarship will be paid to the selected school.
Applications are in Student Services, and applicants must provide answers to "How Personal Challenges have Influenced my Life and Goals." Students must complete essay plus application and return to Ms. Henry in Student Services by March 23, 2018. The award will be presented at the Annual Awards Ceremony.