The Granite City Masonic Lodge is offering 2 $500 scholarships. These two $500 scholarships are for a graduating high school student enrolling into college as a full time student, minimum GPA of 3.0 and application signed/recommended by a freemason. Application and essay must be submitted to our PO Box provided no later than April 20th. A Lodge committee will review submitted applications and choose winners by May 1st. The scholarships will be awarded to the students at their school’s awards night or June 19th stated meeting at the Lodge.
2018 Walker Morgan ScholarshipCriteria:
Deadline: May 31, 2018Award Amount: $2,500Application: Only online applications will be accepted. The application can be found at https://www.walkermor
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in high school and plan to graduate before July 1, 2018, or be enrolled in college.
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Applicants or direct family members must have been personally affected by an injury of some type.
gan.com/#scholarship-applicati onWinning Applicant: Judging for this scholarship will take into account three factors:
The scholarship winner will be notified via email or a telephone call. There will be an announcement made as well on the Walker Morgan LLC Facebook page and blog.
- Academic achievements.
- Achievements outside of school.
- The written response to the question.