The Friday Institute is continuing its MOOCs for Educators offerings, free online courses through which educators can obtain certificates of completion for CEU's. Enrollment is now open for five courses that begin on October 2:
- Teaching Foundational Reading Skills (grade K-3 teachers)
- Computational Thinking and Design (grade 3-12 teachers, all curriculum areas)
- Learning Differences (all grade level and curriculum area teachers)
- Teaching Statistics through Inferential Reasoning (grade 6-12 mathematics teachers)
- Coaching Digital Learning: Cultivating a Culture of Change (ITFs, Media Specialists, Mentor Teachers, other Coaches)
Further information and registration is available at the Friday Institute/The Place website.