All elementary schools in the Surry County School System are accepting kindergarten registration for children who are 5 years old on or before August 31, 2021.
- Print and complete a registration form (Spanish version) and return to the elementary school in your attendance district or
- Pick up a registration form at any elementary school or
- Phone the elementary school in your attendance district and give the information orally. School information can be found here. or
- Online Registration
- All prospective kindergartners and their parents/guardians shall attend Beginner's Day/ Kindergarten Readiness Screening on one of the following: Friday, March 5th, Friday March 12th or Friday, March 26th at your appointment time.
- Parents/Guardians should bring a copy of the child's birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of address to the Beginner's Day/ Kindergarten Readiness Screening.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Holmes at 336-374-6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org