All elementary schools in the Surry County School System are accepting kindergarten registration for children who are 5 years old on or before August 31, 2022.
- Complete a registration form on the back and return to the elementary school in your attendance district or
- Pick up a registration form at any elementary school or
- Find a registration form at surry.k12.nc.us or
- Phone the elementary school in your attendance district and give the information orally or
- Complete the online registration form at https://forms.gle/83Vph5yhwAyy9sh48
- All prospective kindergartners and their parents/guardians shall attend Beginners’ Day on March 22, 2022 at 6:30pm. The Kindergarten Readiness screening will be by appointment, your school will let you know the date of this appointment.
- Parents/Guardians should bring a copy of the child’s birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of address to the Beginners’ Day program.
If you have any questions, please contact your Community School Principal.