Maximize individual student achievement through a culture of personalized learning.
- Foster a graduation for all mindset through collaborative relationships with students, parents, educators, and community.
- Provide multiple opportunities for all students to earn college credits and career credentials.
- Evaluate career readiness opportunities in Surry County Schools to ensure all programming is relevant, aligned to labor market demands and college and career credentials.
- Foster a culture where personalized learning is understood, promoted, encouraged, and delivered emphasizing the whole child.
- Provide flexible education opportunities to include expanded virtual learning for all students.
- Expand choice programs for students using time as one variable for learning.