Sponsor: Kati Stewart-Riggs
Eligibility Requirements Set by SCS
Student Requirements for Academic Eligibility
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 overall
- No course failures
- Completed and received credit for 3 CTE courses (Completed at least one level II CTE course)
- CTE courses: average of at least an "A" (90) or better CTE courses.
- Student must demonstrate high standards of excellence in:
- workforce education
- leadership within the school and community
- character and respect for themselves, school, community, and country
Steps to Induction
- The Faculty Committee made up of the CTE teachers review eligibility for juniors and seniors
- Students will receive a letter stating they are academically eligible.
- Students must access the Member Application at nths.org sent to them in their school email and completed by the Assigned Date.
- Students must pay the one-time $30 membership fee to NTHS (national and local dues)
- Students who are inducted during their senior year should also plan to purchase a stole ($20).