Peachjar for Parents
Surry County Schools now uses the electronic flyer communication tool called “Peachjar." This system will allow you to view school-approved digital flyers, simply by clicking the Peachjar button on the district website homepage, your school’s website homepage or through the district mobile app.
Benefit for parents include:
- Flyers come directly to your inbox or mobile app - no more sorting through a folder in a backpack!
- Get flyers anytime, anywhere with the SCS Mobile App
- One-click in email to 'Sign Up' for programs & events
- Programs sent via Peachjar help foster community relations and often help students build lifelong skills!
- Share program flyers via social media so your child's friends can participate!
No action is required on your part. You should receive a welcome email from Peachjar which includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You DO NOT need to login to receive or view school digital flyers.
To ensure smooth delivery of this communication, we suggest you add email@example.com to your email contacts. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.” You can download the mobile app from the iOS Appstore or Google Play store, just search for Surry County Schools and look for our logo.
This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure parents are well informed about school programs, activities, and events.
Questions about the Flyer Approval Process or SCS Flyer Policies, Please Contact
Dr. Tracey H. Lewis
P.O. Box 364, 209 N. Crutchfield Street