All elementary schools in the Surry County School System are accepting kindergarten registration for children who are 5 years old on or before August 31, 2019.
- Print and complete a registration form (Spanish version) and return to the elementary school in your attendance district or
- Pick up a registration form at any elementary school or
- Click here for a copy of the form or
- Phone the elementary school in your attendance district and give the information orally or
- Online Registration
- All prospective kindergartners and their parents/guardians shall attend a Beginners' Day program on Tuesday, March 26 in their attendance district beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Parents/Guardians should bring a copy of the child's birth certificate, immunization record, proof of address, and social security card to the Beginners' Day program.
If you have any questions, please contact DeAnne Danley @ 336/386-8211.